Realism mod includes: (seasons 1981-2008)
– updated CARS PHYSICS (.HDV and Engine files for every car from 1981 to 2008);
– updated .GDB files for all circuits from 1981 to 2008 to indicate the right setups for AI and the true RaceEvents;
– updated .RCD files for every driver to more realistic AI permormance;
– updated SETUPS based on RH2004 setups for every circuit 1981-2008;
The damage, .PM files from original game should be used, so you should have them.
All new .TBC, gear-ratios files are included in the update.
MY WORK consisted of :
1. DOING a research about car caracteristics (weight, top speed, type of engine, number of gears, RPM, etc.);
2. INTERPRETING and entering then into .HDV and engine files;
3. TESTING cars on the tracks to get results close to the real ones;
4. RESEARCHING about the retirements in every race (1981-2008!) to make the championship mode more realistic (Wikipedia/f1db.de).
5. ADJUSTING the drivers’ ability for every season.
6. MODIFYING the setups for the 1981-1997 seasons, because the cars’ RPMs are lower.
7. DRIVING each new track (from 1981 to 2008) to find the best (or almost the best) setup for you and AI cars and entering them into .GDB file.
As a RESULT, you have much more REALISTIC AND COMPETITIVE RACES with REAL HISTORIC PACE OF CARS, DRIVERS’ ABILITIES and MECHANICAL FAILURES (very important in championship mode).
Also, this mod is not changing any graphics or sounds, just physical characteristics of the cars by modifying the key parameters (downforce, weight, drag, etc.) in their .HDV
and engine files and some other things.
Feel free to contact me at Race4Sim forum if there is any kind of problem. I’ll be very happy to try to fix it.
file size: mb
file type: rar
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.