Baku F1 2016 track v1.1 is out today!
– The start times for the practice, the qualification and the race are corrected.
– The light weight of the track is improved.
– The missing “Marriott Hotel” has been added.
– There are now 10 video screens distributed at the edge of the track.
– There are now 20 LED signal boards distributed over the entire track, which are at the edge of the line.
– 4 TV cranes have been added.
– 4 helicopters fly over the track.
Converted from WCP rFactor
Credits : Marek Adamus and Peter(GER)
Conversion to F1C by Dani Motoro
Simply extract the track in yor F1C main folder and overwrite if needed. Enjoy. Regards.
Improvements by Cristian Luis (me)
Changes and improvements:
-Improved AIW (I cannot guarantee that fits with non-F1H mods). You can play this track REGARDLESS OF DRIVERS STRENGHT AND AGGRESSION.
-Addition of HAT and animation files;
-Improved 3D objects, like public, treesbarriers, tire barriers, fences, lorries and more;
-Sanctioning system supervised.
-The illumination of the circuit now depends of the weather conditions;
-Fixes on a number of track side animations;
-Fuel consuption revised;
-Addition of crowd and ambient sound effects. No flying helicopter. Sorry;
-Dynamic rendering of spectators for different weekend sessions;
-Updated material settings and textures;
-New GDB file;
-Addition of dynamic lighting;
-Optimized SCN file (mainview and FOG);
-Some trees and fences are now double sided;
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.